Subject to availability and receipt of payment, booking requests and deposits (minimum of 50% of the total booking value) will be processed within 2 working days and confirmation sent by email.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
The provision of accommodation and services on Kleinfontein are subject to availability and management discretion. Cancelled bookings will be charged as follows:
- 14 days or less prior to the agreed arrival date ➝ forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- 15 to 28 days prior to the agreed arrival date ➝ forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- 29 days or more prior to the agreed arrival date ➝ forfeit 50% of the deposit.
In all cases the client will be refunded as detailed above within 30 days.
Full payment of intended (booked) stay is due BEFORE or ON arrival at Kleinfontein.
All reasonable steps will be taken to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded here.
Terms and Conditions
The following payment options are accepted:
- Payment by means of card (please refer to booking page under the "Book Now" tab)
- Bank transfer (bank account details will be provided on request)
- Cash payment on site. Please note that there are no card facilities available on site
Conditions of Stay
- Be considerate to others, do not litter, and do not cause harm to self, others, damage to artwork, property, facilities or the environment.
- Kleinfontein is a non-smoking establishment and smoking is only allowed in the garden areas or on the terraces.
- Open fires in bush areas are prohibited. Use the dedicated barbeque facilities that are provided.
- Wireless internet is provided (additional fee payable for excessive use). This service can be used solely for general e-mails and web browsing.
- When driving on the farm, use only existing pathways and drive slowly, as there may be other people or wildlife wandering the grounds.
- Do not feed or deliberately engage with wild animals. Be aware that dangerous wildlife can be encountered; such as snakes, scorpions, spiders, and bigger predators (including the occasional leopard).
- No day guests are permitted unless prior agreement is made with Kleinfontein management.
- For any loss, damage to, or breakage of, any of our property, the full sales price, estimated replacement value or repair cost will be charged. This includes lost keys, gate clickers or breakages not advised of on departure.
- Be aware that damage to priceless ancient artwork carry serious penalties imposed by law.
- Visitors, guests and their party members enter the farm and make use of the facilities of Kleinfontein at their own risk. Please read the Disclaimer. (Any person entering the farm is deemed to have accepted the conditions of the Disclaimer).
- Kleinfontein allows long-stays of up to 90 days. After this period, guests are required to leave the premises completely (i.e. all possessions, equipment etc. removed from site) for at least 24 hours before a re-booking will be allowed.
- No pets are allowed on the premises.
Country of Domicile
Disputes regarding this website and agreements entered into with Kleinfontein management are governed by the laws of South Africa. This includes court process, notices, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Kleinfontein management takes responsibility for sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Kleinfontein management may, at its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without a notice period.
Visitors, guests and their party members enter the farm and make use of the facilities of Kleinfontein at their own risk and voluntarily choose to accept all the risks related thereto. The company members (meaning Kleinfontein management, or owners, or any person working for them, or acting on their behalf), do not accept liability for loss, ailment or injury of any nature.
Visitors, guests, and their party members, spouses, partners and dependants (also on behalf of minors) therefore agree and undertake: To indemnify and not to hold any company member liable for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, claims, injuries, inconvenience, food indisposition or other matter of whatsoever kind which they may suffer and / or incur, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of their stay or presence at Kleinfontein and / or as a result of making use of the facilities of Kleinfontein, irrespective of whether such event can be attributed to negligent or otherwise acts and / or omissions by any company member(s).